Hope is a dream that never sleep

Ye la bak kate orang selagi kite berharap berdoa dan berusaha Insyallah orang makbulkan impian kite 

It doesn’t matter if I’m lonely. Whenever I think of my mak,abah,
A smile spreads across my face.It doesn’t matter if I’m tired. I know that one day if I success both my parents will be filled with smileMy heart is filled with love think of that one day
Today I might live in a harsh world again.Even if I’m tired, when I close my eyes, I only see my mak  abah image.The dreams that are still ringing in my ears
Everyday my life is like a dream.
I dream that I can achieve success one dayI’ll stand up again.
To me, the happiness of those precious memoriesWill be warmer during hard times.For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps.Like a shadow they by my side
I’ll keep smiling to ease my heart.Everyday my life is like a dream.
To me, the happiness of those precious memoriesWill be warmer during hard times.
For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps.
No matter how many times I stumble and fall
I’m still standing like this.
I only have one heart.
When I’m tired my parent become my strength.
My heart is towards them and Allah forever. amin
So I swallowed the hurt and grief.
I’ll only show them my smiling form.


cey ecceeee cewah inspiration from a book




No comments:

Post a Comment

See life, Make it better