Struggle by myself

Hold up what I'm talking about

There was my favourite k-pop artist Jonghyun
His face his figure and his Voice all were familiar to me
The first day of this shocking news ...i couldn't believe it
I sleep as usual
Waiting for report that it's all were FAKE news!
I found that it's all true
Watching over all his friend, coming to his funeral

What even to shocking to everyone is his LETTER
It's hard to accept
The pain ain't gone
you know right he's non-muslim
There is nothing he could hold up

It's all about his DEPRESSION
not about how he take his life
he smile like there is nothing he could be worried

I'm crying down to earth cause I also had struggle by myself with depression
there is no one could understand you
the last thought you could ever think is to die
but I am muslim gitrl my religion
Allah are the one I must remembered 
Allah has brought me back to normal
but some case like him they could'nt handle their own depression

but during I heard this news I also having depress



No comments:

Post a Comment

See life, Make it better