I love you, I miss you, I can't even say it to you

I love you of course
I miss you of course 

I can't even say it to you
Aku tak sempat ucap semua tu
Pernah ke kau cakap semua tu

Dan buat ape kau nak sebut semua tu...
BUT I can say it again EVERYTIME I VISIT YOU 

LAST WEEK 17 March

Last night I throw tantrum to my mom
I know my depression level ain't high
but I couldn't manage to get anger every week i think
i get anger but I crawl crying myself
how dumb I am
how hopeless I am

Then the next day
I trying to stay normal as usual
Cause I need to do my work

How how why why why 
does it happen  right know?!
Is'it HER that I heard
I couldn't believe it when one  of my friend visit my work place...
...and TELL ME THAT MY CLOSE CLOSE FRIEND ALREADY LEFT THIS WORLD

I work as cashier, I read again in the message
And....still I'm not dreaming
Aku nangis situ jugak
Aku palingkan customer
Aku tak jerit pon
Aku nangis NANGIS YANG TAK PERCAYA 

18 MARCH 
IT MARCH YOU KNOW
MY ONE OF BELOVED PERSON
pergi dengan mengejut
sape TAK SEDIH
sape TAK NANGIS
sampai AKU LUPA TAKDIR ALLAH
sampai AKU TENGOK BALIK, BARU JE 2 HARI SEBELUM AKU TENGOK INSTA N WHATSAPP STORY DIE

AKU tak percaya
AKU lihat sendiri

Esoknya...
Dia di kelilingi orang ramai
her MOTHER her SISTER right beside HER

And...
She SLEEP SILENTLY
TENANG, LEMBUT, memang itu DIA

Dia dah pergi menghadap ILAHI
Yang hanya tinggal JASAD die
Aku JUMPA dia...
Buat KALI YANG TERAKHI Di dunia..

Al-Fatihah Arwah Nurul Syafiqah Binti Mohd Shaari (20 Disember 1995 - 18 March 2018)
Sahabatmu - Fatin Zain






1 comment:

  1. Al- Fatihah buat arwah semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat

    ReplyDelete

See life, Make it better