Do You Remember Me?!

ahha my birthday is last 7 June? Don't you know!! Ah cause there's no one from here I know came from SMKDM,so none of them knowing my birthday...so sad,hahaha,its no need,since I got here,Abah sealu hantar mesej jiwang, "Adik belajar betul betul,nanti dapat masuk menara gading!! Thank you for come here, actually I want to archieve Band 4 for MUET,that's why I'm speak english,kihkihkih, hope my dream come true! Law wait po me!!
I dint type any news story but you can read my library...hehehe...a bit awkward..

2 comments:

  1. hui.lama tak nampak..haha..masuk matrik n.9 ea?? ke banting entah..lupa..haha..

    dah berlalu la 7 June..so akak ucapkan selamat maju jaya la untuk MUET tu ya. dapatkan band5 tau..hehe

    btw..sannah helwah ya..moga Allah permudahkan segala urusan ketika belajar..heee

    ReplyDelete

See life, Make it better